Biyernes, Pebrero 25, 2011

25th founding anniversary of TUMCS

During our foundation week, fairness must be seen. the competition between seniors up to the lower years is not easy as we thought or expect for. On my opinion, there are competitors does not play in fairness particularly in lower years. I’m not saying all of them but some of them. Moving on, it is just a play between students.. Enjoyment must be seen among students not the bad side..
Another is, because we are SENIORS, this would be our last foundation in the school.. it so sad , but we must accept because were graduating students. There are lessons learned during the foundation. First of all..I have learned how to be patient or in other words how to control my patience among my members. After that, I have an idea about performance which relate in my life.. “ PERFORMACE” can be seen with passionate heart and positive thinker while performing it well. The seniors learned to unite and to cooperate in each other to give the best in every fight.  

1 komento: