Biyernes, Marso 4, 2011

I will fight for my LOVE.

If I were Helen, I would choose to go with Paris to Troy, no matter what happen. I know the consequences are really bad, but if I know and I feel that I love Paris, I will accept everything despite that someone or everyone suffers. I know it’s being selfish but I think that I would be not happy with someone which I don’t love.  My eyes have stopped searching because I can honestly say that my heart has found exactly what it has been looking for. And I know its Paris.
I will continually be with him and love him with all of heart, because he is the one who holds the key of my heart. Despite of many people get hurt and get angry of me, I don’t care, and I will not listen to the people who are against on my decision.
 There are a million people in this world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.
You know when I realized I loved him?  It was when I realized that anything that ever happened, good or bad I will cherish it... 
They will understand what I’m trying to say, and I know its right to fight your love but the pain of others has been manipulated. There’s one thing I know. ..
I LOVE HIM and and i know HE LOVES ME. I’m not afraid to love, because not everyone will hurt  me. 

1 komento: